Friday, February 26, 2010

good morning cow boys !

Rodeo Break!
hooray! It means we get thursday and friday off! haha sweet!
I am not going to gallup, did I already say that? I kinda wish i was because I REALLY need to speak with
celeste f. c. knight >
The screen prints are coming along nicely, all I have to do is get ink!
I am not a very good girlfriend, so I dont know what I am going to do. Hmmm
I have listened to the song
Fidelity By Regina Spektor
181 times :)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have to do community service today. Or tomorrow. Actually probably both days.
Then I need to work out :D
Oh and yesterday a few of my neighborhood friends and I played this game, in the end they all bid their money to hit me in the face with a whipped cream pie. it was actually quite entertaining except some how i got it in the back of my hair. o.O weird!
over and out.
dance sing and regina spektor



No comments:

Post a Comment